Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I dropped my contact lens on the bathroom floor!

I JUST GOT CONTACT LENSES YESTERDAY! I was putting my left contact in just about an hour and 20 minutes ago, when I dropped it by the sink, which was plugged. I saw where it went, so I went to get it, but it wasn't there, or ANYWHERE by the sink. The sink was plugged and the toilet was closed! I've checked for at least an hour all over the bathroom, hallway and stairs, and myself. My dad and my sister tried helping, but they didn't see it. My dad covered the windows and door while I checked with a flashlight, but it wasn't there! I can't find it! Any tips or tricks! I need them for softball, because glasses are annoying to play in and I have practice in less than an hour!

Read more: I dropped my contact lens on the bathroom floor!