Sunday, September 14, 2014

Glasses over contacts?

So I wear night contacts. Basically at night I wear them and next morning I see clearly. Thing is, they arent always that clear bcuz I get random amounts of sleep everynight, insomnia. So I got glasses too. When I got tested, I forgot to mention that the night before, I wore contacts so the prescription could have been off. I dont know. But I just got my new glasses and they work well.

Question is, can I wear glasses if the night before I wore contacts?

Would the prescription technically work since I tested with them "on"?

Is this bad for my eyes? I hear glasses make ur eyes worse, and lens make them slowly better. What happens then? When I wear lens, my prescription doesnt get deeper. But can glasses change that?

Thanks.

Read more: Glasses over contacts?