Saturday, June 7, 2014

Why do I see blurry with my new contact lenses?

I'm 24 and I've been wearing glasses for over 3 years. I wanted to start wearing contacts so my eye care practitioner prescribed me a pair of biofinity test lenses(month). I got them yesterday. They say that with contacts you are supposed to see better than with glasses. In my case it's the other way around. I can see way better with my glasses. With my contacts I see a bit blurry when I'm on my pc and also object from a far distance are a bit blurry. Kind of like what I see without lenses or glasses but just a tiny bit clearer.

So I went to my eye care practitioner today and we did a couple of tests and he agreed that indeed my vision is not 100% with the lenses. He said it is common in my case. How is this common in my case? At the end he prescribed a pair of acuvue test lenses(2 weeks). Over a week or 2 I have to go get them. But honestly I'm thinking of going to another practitioner. What do you think?

R-sferisch = Plano
L-sferisch = Plano
R-cylinder = -2.25
L-cylinder = -1.25
R-as = 10
L-as = 180
R-additie = blank
L-additie = blank
R-BC = 8.70
L-BC = 8.70

Read more: Why do I see blurry with my new contact lenses?