Tuesday, June 3, 2014

One of my new contact lenses from Specsavers is broken/deformed?

Hi

I ordered 3 Months worth of contact lenses from specsavers. 3 for the left eye 1 for each Month and 3 for the right eye.

I took 2 new boxes to work with me and went to put them in…

The right eye one was fine, had the solution in and the new contact lense, however

The left eye one had no solution in it and just had this weird, deformed plastic lense which is smaller than my usual lense but thicker like this weird plastic shape and I don’t want to put that in my eye.

Why haven’t they done my new lense properly? I paid for 3 Months so I should have 3 Months worth, however, with at least on Months worth useless (haven’t checked the other boxes) I will only get 2 Months use out of them.

If I show it to them will they replace it free of charge? This is too much hassle…. I have enough things keeping me busy without this incompetence.

BQ: Am I being stupid and I have to peel the plastic part off this 'new' lense to reveal the thin, normal contact?

Read more: One of my new contact lenses from Specsavers is broken/deformed?