Friday, June 6, 2014

Can my (soft) contact lenses fall out of my eye?

I went to watch the fault in our stars today for the second time and i cried a lot, so when i got home i rubbed my left eye, i felt that the contact moved and I could feel that it started to fold so i looked around so they would get into place… Then i couldn't see. I thought it was stuck somewhere in my eye, but i didn't feel anything. No discomfort or sign of the contact I looked around and everything, I also tried using drops and massaging my lids. I was looking on the floor and i saw like pieces of small dried plastic, i didn't think that was it, but there is no other explanation. Could they have fallen out after i rubbed them (without me noticing), dried up and then split into pieces (i probably stepped on it if it was dry)? It all happened in like an hour and a half at most.

Read more: Can my (soft) contact lenses fall out of my eye?