Saturday, June 7, 2014

Are my glasses too strong or do i have to get used to them? - 1

I wore glasses once before. And they helped alot but i don't remember this happening. But i lost them. A few years later now i went back for an eye exam and i got these new glasses which are absolutely amazing. Everything is super clear and it's just awesome. However i am thinking they might be too strong. Because i start to have slight eye strain trying to look at anything that is closer to me than the distance that used to be where things started to blurr. Which is hardly a big deal for me. As it's only about a few feet away. I take my glasses of if i'm at home at my computer. I use them to watch TV across the room however.

The BIG part is. That when i put them on. It's almost as if everything gets smaller. And because of that. There's a parallax effect when i move my head that everything i view through the lens of the glasses moves slower than my peripherals. (meaning if i were to turn my head what i view through my glasses sorta follows along with me more than my peripherals) Now in my head. This makes logical sense. As the fact that everything is smaller it show's more area in a smaller space. Is the shrinking supposed to happen when it fixes the blur (like. When you blur something on Photoshop it gets a little bigger. Less density of information kind of thing)

TL;DR, i have new glasses. Which make things i view smaller while it fixes the blur. Creates a prallax effect which is annoying. Is this part of the glasses or are they too strong

Read more: Are my glasses too strong or do i have to get used to them? - 1