Friday, May 16, 2014

I can't see well without my glasses?

but i hate wearing them and can't get on with contact lenses. I tried them and ended up in the ER twice where i was to be verbally as well as physically abused by an ill-bred, eastern european doctor (he stuck an unsterile q-tip behind my eyeball and inside the socket, ultimately leaving me with green puss leakage and many other severe symptoms of infection) and called me distressing names such as "four-eyed frog" and "ugly, gross patient". After a friend's horrific experience where he lost many toes with laser eye surgery, i couldn't gather the bravery to go through with the procedure!
my mom always said my glasses hid my astonishing beauty and i think it's reasonable to presume this has psychologically scarred me to believing i'm not as stunning with my glasses. Now i'm matured and wiser in my ways, i establish that mom was using such comments to subtlety delude me into not wanting to wear them, so she could spend the saved money on unessential luxuries such as candles and poetry books to display on the kitchen counter!

Read more: I can't see well without my glasses?