Saturday, May 17, 2014

Can i use biotrue contact len solution for biofinity toric?

i bought my first pair of contact lenses ( biofinity toric) and i collected it today. Since i was in a hurry, i forgot to ask my optician what contact lens solution is suitable. When i thought of the solution, i immediately went to another opitical shop to get since i already leave the place. The salesman over there recommended me biotrue and i bought 2 sets of it (4 bottle of 300ml) which cost me $56… When i get home, i researched more about biotrue and my contact lenses. It's then i realised that the two does not match well together compared to other brands… Can i still use? Or must i throw away and buy new ones? Please help, thanks!

Read more: Can i use biotrue contact len solution for biofinity toric?