Friday, January 17, 2014

Plano Solotica NC Colored Contacts VERY blurry?!

I recently ordered a pair of Solotica Natural Colors Contact Lenses in the color Cristal, from paranalentes.com
I received the package today and tried them on right away and they seem very blurry. I thought maybe my eyes just needed to adjust for a while but I've been wearing them and I can barely see!
They're in plano, I double checked on the vile they came in to make sure it was correct and these are supposed to have no prescription.
I am a regular colored contact wearer, I usually wear Freshlook Colorblends and have never had any problems with them
Solotica is a much more expensive brand from Brazil so I wanted to try them out but so far I'm just having a bad first impression…
For some reason I can see more clearly up close than far away, it's more like double vision.
When I close one eye, I can see perfectly clear through that eye, and it's the same with both eyes. WTF?

I do have astigmatism, I don't know if that would make a huge difference, it doesn't make a difference at all with the other contacts I've worn on a daily basis… I don't understand!

I've never had this issue before and I'm sooo disappointed!

Читать далее: Plano Solotica NC Colored Contacts VERY blurry?!