Thursday, January 16, 2014

My negativity is ruining my life?

well since a year i didnt feel good at all…it was really tough…

3-4 years ago i was suffering from anxiety i wwas 13-14 at that time. then when i turned 15 i was feeling good and didnt get anxiety any longer. i promised myself to relax no matter what cause id been tortured for a quite long time. and i relaxed from life even from studying…then i focused on the life positiveities i was very happy at that period of time…then light went out for ever i used to wear contact lenses and as of a sudden floaters started to appear they were too many and i was paniced didnt even know what they were. i thought that my lenses would cause me to be blind lol…my reaction to that was extremely wierd i wanted to escape from my fears so i refused to face my problems…i dont know why but it was like my mind harshly refused to solve anymore problems.

anyways a month after that the real crisis had arrived…i was put in a problem that was life threatning im quite sure any girl in my country if was put in it shed be possibly dead but since my father gave a helping hand everything was defently better. since that time i was very negative against any and every single life stress id always excepect the worst…i dont know why i was so negative! i didnt even pray god…im being totured by my negativty but i cant help being negative! i cant pressure my brain to study i cant study but i know i must…when i study i always excpet giving the wrong answers which is true unlike before when i was younger i was much more positive and i was addicted to studying i loved to study but i dont know whats gone wrong?

i dont know what to do my mind is killing ne!

Читать далее: My negativity is ruining my life?