Friday, January 17, 2014

Will i need single vision or progressive lenses?

I need glasses i had a prescription mid last year and mine are as follows right sph -2.00 cyl +1.50 axis 130. left sph -4.50 cyl +1.00 axis 74. I still havent got glasses so theres no doubt my eyes are actually worse now. Im 20 years old and have needed glasses since i was about 12. Ive finally talked myself into getting glasses and will within the next month hopefully. I really hope i dont need progressive lenses because i heard they are really hard to aim and shoot guns with if you use iron sights. I also play alot of video games so i hope the motion and graphics dont bother me. Will these or any other specific things be more difficult to do with progressive lenses. Ps its not just bench rest target shooting its also hunting and moving while shooting. Self defense and all real scenarios. Im going to register for a ccw on my 21st birthday. One last question. You dont think transition lenses will be dark enough to interfere with using iron sights do you?

Читать далее: Will i need single vision or progressive lenses?