Thursday, January 16, 2014

My mind is dull?! my brain stopped working?

well i had anxiety two years ago and when i got better i promised myself.to relax for a while and focus on the full half of life…yeah i felt amazing but didnt do anytjing that id be proud of cause i was in a rest…then two problems change my point of view about myself and wrecked every positive thing i had…i used to wear and floaters appeared, in addition to that i was new to wearing contact lenses and i dint know what floaters were so i was frightened and when i got to a the doctor to check my eyes he said that floater once they appear they never disappear. (the concept this will never go away had its mark on me and on life) and again i had a life threatning experience that im not going to tell as its personal but it all carries the same meaning( whats broken is never gonna be fixed) and the obvious contrast between the concept i had when i was feeling good (every problem DEfently has a solution) had left me whrecked confused but finally i was and unwillingly was attracted to the negative side cause of the problem i was facing. i became so negative which widely affected my lofe attitude and that caused me to even refuse to solve problems putting the and ONLY the negative results in assumption…

i became incredbly negative and i dont know what to do to stop that my brain its like refuses to work.

for example when i get to study im like i dont know where to start and what to do.

Читать далее: My mind is dull?! my brain stopped working?