Saturday, January 18, 2014

My eyes are rejecting soft lenses?!

I had use soft lens(14.5mm) from optical shop for the first time when i try out contact lens. It was not okay at first but gradually i get used to the lens and it turns out to be pretty comfortable.

After which i chose to get some 1 year type of contact lens.(Ifairy lens)(16mm)
This lens are not as soft as the shop ones but it feels so great on my eyes like i am wearing nothing compared to the last one!No blurry patch, no situation like "i am feeling the lens is gonna drop out anytime soon!"

So after i had used up all those one year disposable lens, i recently went to buy and tried Freshkon colour fusion lens.At first it felt like what i felt for the first contact lens experience but gradually it doesn't get better at all! I can still see well but it feels like my eye/eyelid is pushing down the contact lens making it really uncomfortable plus the blurry patch doesn't go off!

So my question is "does anyone have this experience before?If you do, do you have any ways to solve this?" I don't really want to feel like i am wasting my money on this lens!

PS: i am definitely sure that i had wash the contact lens properly with solution and the proper way to handle it!
Also the water content for both Freshkon and Ifairy is 55% just the diameter difference!
Added (1). The Freshkon lens is 14.5 mm and the Ifairy lens is 16mm. 16mm suppose to be too big and might feel uncomfortable but i dont feel it at all and realize smaller diameter gives me more problems!

Читать далее: My eyes are rejecting soft lenses?!