Saturday, January 18, 2014

Getting blue eye contacts? Worth it?

Ok so it's safe to say I've been insecure about my appearance most of my life. I've always had an image of how I wish I looked in my mind and after a few years of spending lots of money and time on my appearance I look almost exactly how I want to

I wear clip-in hair extensions on a regular basis, use fake tanner, all that stuff. The one final thing about my appearance that doesn't match how I want it to look is my eye color. I have brown eyes and always wanted blue ones. I found a brand that everyone says looks natural on brown eyes (Freshlook Colorblends) but the thing is.

1. How much difference does it really make if someone has blue eyes vs brown?
2. Are they going to be a huge pain in my @ss? Like my extensions are but it's totally worth the effect they have. Do you think it will be the same with contacts?

Any experience you guys have had with them please share. And I already realize this is an insecure and ridiculous scenario, but with all the girls cheating the beauty system, why shouldn't I?

Читать далее: Getting blue eye contacts? Worth it?