Thursday, March 24, 2016

Wearing contacts in pools underwater with eyes closed?


I m going to be swimming almost everyday in a pool for the next week or so and I m very new to contacts. I have daily disposable soft lenses. I know you should wear contacts in pools and oceans because it can cause infection and even blindness. HOWEVER, I do not have prescription sunglasses, just regular glasses. I want to wear my contacts and then just normal sunglasses but I can t just take out my contacts every time I get in the pool.

So can you wear contacts in pools and go underwater but just not open your eyes while your underwater so their not exposed to the bacteria?
I also don t want to have to wear goggles in the pool cause I look ridiculous with goggles (I know that sounds like I want to look perfect but I just don t want to have to wear them)

Read more: Wearing contacts in pools underwater with eyes closed?