Thursday, March 31, 2016

Can Asian people have green eyes?


My best friend is an Asian person with green eyes. He's not exactly real. He just appears to me in my dreams. Anyways, I think he's lying to me. He's always like, "Hey Cate… I mean Gertrude. My eyes are natural." And I'm like, "Uh huh." I think he's wearing contacts and not telling me, which makes me so fricken pissed. Why would my fictional FWB lie to me? It's like a big conspiracy, and I feel like the US government is in on it.

Speaking of the US government, I don't like the idea that whole Area 51 thing. The government is so secretive about it. It's like they're hiding something. Like aliens, or a time machine, or the answer to whether or not there's a god.

Speaking of God, what's with God? How can evil exist if God created everything? How did thousands of animals and their food fit on one boat for forty days? Why does the Bible claim that God loves us more than we could imagine, yet he allows people to go to Hell?

Where is Hell? Is it at the center of the earth? How come we've traveled to the moon, but not the center of the earth? Why do we dream? Why do we sleep? How many things are there? What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Read more: Can Asian people have green eyes?