Sunday, March 27, 2016

Employer hirred me with color contacts and realized it afterwards?


I was unexpectedelly asked for a job intervew without planning it. It was the first time in my life i wore a pair of gray contact lenses they have given me as a present(I never wear other colors, my eyes are dark green with very few brown flecks) but for some reson they looked really natural on me. I didnt have time to go home and remove them before the interview and i was hired with those on The thing is my boss is very crazy about appearance and now that he understood i wore color contacts harasses me constantly in front ofother people saying i hve brown eyes (which i don't). I am scared to go au naturel at the office but i like my eyecolor better. They may not be that light but they look nice (more like a sophia loren eye color). The thing is i am afraid to loose the job because of the high unemployment rate in my country and keep accepting his bad comments. I got bored of the contacts as well and the only reason i am wearing them is beacause i noticed that all his personel he has hired has blue eyecolor. The money is good and it is not easy to find sth elsewear. What would you do in my place?

Read more: Employer hirred me with color contacts and realized it afterwards?