Sunday, March 27, 2016

Can you use hypnosis to be white?


Can you use hypnosis to be white? - 1
Added (1). I'm black and I hate it =(

I don't go outside when the sun is out full force because I'll get darker. If I maybe stay out of the sun, maybe I'll get white skin.

I live in a very affluent, 99.5% white town. I can't even get girls to date me even though I'm popular because they're all very proud to be white and only want to have white boyfriends. All the other guys on football team look nice, and I look at my black arms and feel like a dirty ape.
Added (2). One day, five of us were in my friend's Bentley and I was driving. Some blonde haired blue eyed cop, who looked exactly how I wish I looked btw, stopped us. Told the white kids to scram. Took me in and "booked" me. I was detained for 36 hours until they realized they had nothing to charge me with.
Added (3). I've straightened my hair, dyed it blonde and wear green contact lenses, but people STILL don't think I'm white when they see me.

I have a plan. I'm going to get 20% hydroquinone prescription skin bleach cream, and get plastic surgery to make my nose look European. Then I'll finally look white. I can be happy.

I don't want to be a dirty n'igger guys.=/

Read more: Can you use hypnosis to be white?