Saturday, November 28, 2015

Is it safe to wear cosmetic lenses?


I've been wearing cosmetic lenses for almost more than a year now and I wanted a second opinion.
I've experimented with several different sizes of lenses and I've found what seems the perfect fit for me which is the most comfortable and doesn't cause me any redness or irritation unless worn for too long. Also doesn't slide around on my eye when I blick and I can't even feel them. Even though I find this to be my perfect fit I've just lately decided I wanted to make better decisions for my eyes by switching to a pair that is FDA approved. I was planning on getting a fitting but the brand I am purchasing is only sold online because it is not well known like acuvue or freshlook but has excellent ratings when it comes to safety and comfort. Due to these circumstances I was planning on buying my new pair (FDA approved) in the same size as my old pair since it has never failed me nor given me any eye problems. The sizing is exactly the same as the old brand I use to purchase from. Is that okay?

Note: Just recently have talked with my doctor and he says my eyes are in great condition.

Read more: Is it safe to wear cosmetic lenses?