Thursday, November 26, 2015

I met a girl.What to do?


I went to my old school to see my friends. There was a newcomer girl sitting in front of me. I liked her but didn't act. I was surprised when she wanted to talk. We talked in some of the lessons that are not necessary to learn. We went outside to the garden while walking and talking.

She had a problem with her lens. After she told me the situtation she immediately said it was transparent without I ask.(She has green eyes. I find it really attractive)Did she told it just because, or did she want to prevent me thinking her eyes are fake.Is it a sign?

Anyways, at the end of the day, I took her number. I told her I would call her. We don't have other means of communication. I think I can't call her to somewhere before we get closer. What should I do?

Read more: I met a girl.What to do?