Tuesday, September 15, 2015

I'm giving up on relationships and on women! My life is depressing?!


I'm 18 and in college and i my life is sad because everywhere I go I see ppl holding hands and kissing in public and I also see it in facebook, instagram, etc. And it depresses me because i used to have that and now I dont. My gf wanted to focus more in school and she said we should take a "break" from the relationship because shes a senior in high school and im about an hour away from her but she still wants us to be close and be apart in her life. But i'm not sure if we "BROKE UP". Anyway I know she'll never want to get back together or me to find another ATTRACTIVE girl because they like guys who are loud and outgoing while me im shy and not too social but im nice. It pisses me off when ppl say that youll get love unexpectedly and be patient but if that's the case why do other ppl especially teens on facebook post their relationships as if they're MARRIED or something and they are like "He's the only one for me" and blah blah blah. It gets upset and mad. I know ill get another girl for me because I always have bad luck and it's just a continuing cycle for me for females. So i guess i'm giving up on finding relationships with girls and im giving up on women and ill never find "THE ONE" for me nor my gf will want to get back together. So i say goodbye to women 4ever! :( What's your opinion? Thanks! P.S. This is not a trolling question. I need a lot of answers!

Read more: I'm giving up on relationships and on women! My life is depressing?!