Tuesday, September 15, 2015

One eye smaller than the other?

I have my one eye bigger than the other. This change has occurred suddenly. Is that only normal
eye puffing which can restore back to normal? But that's not all. When i lash my eyelid against the bigger eye, i constantly hear some sound like 'click' frequently.

can you tell me what may be the problem. I have been using lens for past one year and have occasionally sometimesslept while wearing it. Does this might have caused this problem? I have completed 15 years. I don't think i have a thyroid problem because i have checked 1 year back. But regarding the eye problem which i have mentioned, this occurred only 3 months back.

so please suggest a remedy.won't i get normal eyes back?
Added (1). No i am not using contact all through the day. I remove them at night regularly and replace them the next day. But for a day or two, i forgot to remove due to workload and slept. In holidays, i wear only glassesd. But during the days, i didn't remove my lens and slept at night, i found some yellow substance out of my left eye coming and eyes so dry.

i think it must have caused the problem of eye balls going inside.n i think the fat at the back of eye (which helps in positioning must be oozed out) CAUSING MY LEFT EYE ALONE LOOK SMALL.

what you friends feel? Please doctors reply/

Read more: One eye smaller than the other?