Sunday, September 13, 2015

Double/blurred in 1 lense?


I got a new perscription for my glasses recently. He said he could make them weaker and I'd still be able to see fine and I can see fine! But when I close my right eye and look with my left eye. It looks doubled. I'm not sure if this is normal or not. My left eye is already bad as it is when my glasses are off. When I put them back on my lenses correct it a little but words and numbers are still doubled/blurred a tad. I'm wondering if I should go back to tell my doctor that I'm seeing double with one eye or leave it because I'm not having any problems otherwise. Just noticed it when I closed one eye. When both eyes are open I don't notice anything unusual. I put on my previous pair to compare and it was basically the same.

Read more: Double/blurred in 1 lense?