Wednesday, September 16, 2015

How to restore my eyesight?


When I was younger I had perfect eyesight, around age 11/12 my eyesight started to deteriorate. I'm now 17 and my eyesight is awful, I need glasses all the time. I'm fed up of losing my glasses in the morning because I can't see them, I used to love going swimming but now I hate it. I have used contacts lenses but putting them in my eyes irritate me. I a, thankful that Im not blind but I just really wish I could see clearly again without glasses or contacts. Are there any exercises I can do that will help improve my eyesight? Or procedures that can be done? Or even surgery to fix it. I'm desperate to see without glasses. I'd prefer a natural way but if surgery is the only option then I'll do it. I just want to see again. Thank you.

Read more: How to restore my eyesight?