Monday, July 6, 2015

Should I swtich over to contact lenses or keep wearing glasses? (Info)?


To make a long story short: I needed reading glasses when I was 12, but I refused to wear them because I thought kids were gonna make fun of me, and my mum couldn't force me to as much as she tried.

When I was 18, which was 3 years ago, my bad vision was even worse and I finally gave and made an appointment to get my eyes checked, but i screwed myself over when I was younger. The eye doctor told me I do need glasses (or contacts) to correct my vision and I have astigmatism in one of my eyes.

I have to wear glasses all the time and I've been wearing them since I was 18, which I had to learn my lesson the hard way, and I'm thinking of switching to contacts.

I wasn't trying to make this post lengthy and I'm not sure about what I should do.
Added (1). My bad for the grammar error.

Read more: Should I swtich over to contact lenses or keep wearing glasses? (Info)?