Wednesday, July 8, 2015

People call me ugly?


Hello, my name is Alice, I am 14 years old. So here it is. I am 5'6" tall, I have dark brown hair. And dark eyes.Oh and I am 120 pounds. People call me ugly a lot.Boys say I'm gross and ugly and I never was one of the pretty girls. In school i was bullied many times this last year that i actually had to skip classes several times; without telling my parents:( But I've honestly tried many things to make myself look prettier.

My hair is kinda long, when it's short it's a little over my chest and when it's straight it's under my chest maybe few inches more. My mom won't let me dye my hair or buy contact lenses. Blonde/light brunette hair girls with blue and brown eyes are much prettier and cuter. I do my best with what I can.

People also make fun of my nose and say that i need to get a nose job. I'm not sure if this because i have the fringe hairstyle is not very flattering. Of course my parents would never agree in having surgery!
Please help me find a way to fix my looks.I'm really sad for being so ugly.

Sorry about the typos English is not my first language.So please don't look at that. Please don't post any rude comments.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE

http://postimg.org/image/z9h8rvkyz/

http://postimg.org/image/732nqawrl/

Read more: People call me ugly?