Saturday, July 11, 2015

Eye plus power reduced? What is happening?


Okay, let me tell you that this is going to sound really weird. When I was born, within 5 months, my mother was told that I have eye problems and that is hypermetropia. And I would have it for life. Then, last year, something strange happened. I realised that I can see much better without my spectacles, nearby and distance object both. I know, I should have gone way before but I ignored it. But finally, today I went to an eye hospital. And they did my complete eye checkup. Much to my shock, they told me I have no plus power. It's gone (it was +1.0 in L and +0.75 in R). And now, I have myopia, that too with -0.50 in L and -0.25 in R. So, I have no freaking idea how my plus power reduced without any surgery. Can somebody please explain?

Read more: Eye plus power reduced? What is happening?