Friday, July 10, 2015

Mom won't let me get colored contact lenses?!


So a while my mom told my I looked really cute wearing her grey contact lenses (we have the same prescription) and I was 14 and going to a masquerade with a friend. Now I am 16 and am due for an appointment. The doctor said I can get contact lenses and I got excited! I said (exactly) "Oh mom can I get the grey ones that you had and I wore and you said I looked really cute in?" And I smiled. This was her exact response: "uh I don't think you should wear colored ones they are to grown looking. I don't think so" ðŸ˜Â' I was like "but I wore them when I was fourteen and you said I looked cute?" No sass mouth or anything I was very calm and polite about the situation and she got mad and said "well if you don't like it you can wear glasses I don't care!" And the worst part is the doctor lady was right there listening to her embarrassing me. Ugh I'm in the bathroom of the doctor and washing my face (I haven't gotten the exam yet) what am I supposed to do I was so ready to be done with glasses and they off clear ones but (no bratiness intended) I don't want those also I lost one of my clear ones when I was fifteen it took me a really long time to find please help me convince her toget me these colored ones

Read more: Mom won't let me get colored contact lenses?!