Sunday, July 5, 2015

Cantact lens offset. Is it a problem?


Hello everyone,
I m a new contract lenses user (since 2 days) and until now I had no problems apart from the itchiness when putting them on, which should probably dissappear after a while. But something interesting I observed was that sometimes when I look in the corners of my eyes it s getting blurry, the light is being reflected so that I sometimes see light arrays in front of my eyes and the most important, the contact on the right eye is a little bit offset (by approximately 0.5 mm).

My question is, should I be concerned about it, or is it normal and all those tiny side effects are going to go away with the time?

I m going to make a small sketch to represent what I mean through offset and post it here.

And yes, I m going to ask my doctor in 3 weeks when I have my next appointment but as you know, he might not want to order new ones just because of his topography error (or who knows why) and because I want to know if I should give him a call or wait 3 more weeks.

Be honest, help is much appreciated.

Read more: Cantact lens offset. Is it a problem?