Thursday, June 25, 2015

Getting glasses for the first time. Advice?

Im a thirteen year olf girl going into grade eight. The doctor said I had 20/30 vision so im getting an eye test in a day or so and likely glasses.
My mother has glasses but wears contacts daily, and my dad got laser surgery to correct his eyesight.

I have a few questions if you could answer any or offer advicd i would love that.

1) Will i get reading glasses or "regular" ones, or does it depend on the test/results?
2) I feel more comfortable wearing contacts i think, especially because i am planning on trying out for the feild hockey team. Would the doctor allow me to get them right away if my mother gives her permission?
3) Is there any more advice you would have on the experience or choosing frames?

Thanks so much! ðŸ˜Â

Read more: Getting glasses for the first time. Advice?