Saturday, June 27, 2015

What does the bible say in Ecclesiastes 11:9?


I'm 23, I'm a good girl and I will tell you the reason why. I don't smoke, I don't drink, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any STDs. I graduated High School and obtained a Diploma. I have never been in a relationship or marriage before in my entire life. I have never been arrested before. I don't have a criminal record. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings or tongue rings. I don't wear fake nails or nail polish. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties or clubs. I don't bump and grind on guys. I don't twerk and I don't swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I'm not a gold digger. I don't makeout with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to cover myself because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out of my peers. I don't hang around bad friends. I am not pressured by my peers because I know right from wrong and I won't allow them. I remained true to myself. I am unpopular and I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. What is so cool about being popular anyways? Popular people aren't any better than me and you. They are human beings just like me and you. I'm not materialistic and I wear what my parents can afford. I am content with what I have.
Added (1). -I remember reading some chapter in the Holy Bible but I forgot the page number and book. It was a message from God to the youths saying that young people should have fun and live while they are young. They should go out because they won't live forever. But however they live their lives God will judge them. The fact that the bible says young people should enjoy their lives doesn't mean they should live a wretched and reckless life. I want to do what is right. I want to live a clean lifestyle.

Read more: What does the bible say in Ecclesiastes 11:9?