Wednesday, June 24, 2015

How to stop eyes flinching when putting in contacts?


I've wanted contacts for years, tried getting them in 2013, 2014 and in a few weeks I'm trying again as 2015. My eyes automatically flinch as soon as the lens comes anywhere near them, how can I stop this? In my previous appointments I wasn't very mature and made much more of a deal out of it than it was, hence the fact I didn't get them, but now I have a much more mature mindset and I really want to try again. I feel I have the right attitude but how can I just turn off my flinch reflex for an appointment or two? My mum says the 3rd appointment is the last and if I don't get it this time we aren't going back. I'm gonna make sure I do get them but any advice is welcome. Thank you!

Read more: How to stop eyes flinching when putting in contacts?