Monday, June 22, 2015

Help I tanned with glasses on?


Hi i'm 13 years old and i have glasses because (obviously) i can't see a thing without them.
Its been 2 years since i'm wearing them nonstop and i noticed that when i take them off, you can see a slight mark of my glasses (the part on my nose mostly). Its absolutely HORRIBLE because i think i have a nice skin (like no breakouts or acne yet) BUT you can see the marks.
So now i can't wear contact lenses because my skin has weird markings on it.
I don't like putting sunscreen on my cheeks and nose because it makes my skin look all oily and it wouldn't help because it's ALREADY done.
I'm so sad it's so horrible because when i "tan" little by little every day the sun is usually above me and so the shade of my glasses go down my face and so my cheeks are tanner than around my mouth (if you understand).
I don't really feel like putting on foundation because i simply don't wanna start with those things yet.
I need a solution fast please
Thank you

Read more: Help I tanned with glasses on?