Friday, June 26, 2015

What are some handmade gifts to give to your partner?


My partners birthday is on the eleventh, and I need gifts for them. I'm already getting them a graphic novel, but after that I'll be broke and still feeling like I'm not giving them enough.
So I plan to make them something that's pretty cheap, it shouldn't cost over sevenish dollars.
I'm thinking of making them a bracelet, like those camp ones? I could possibly sew them something? But what?
They like to cosplay, but I can't order circle lenses or wigs for them because I only have until the eleventh and shipping is unpredictible.
I'm not including their gender because it doesn't effect anything in this case. Also, we're only thirteen, so it can't be too expensive considering my lack of a job.

Read more: What are some handmade gifts to give to your partner?