Saturday, November 1, 2014

Sweat builds up on glasses lenses?

This hasn't really been an issue to me, I don't generally see it when wearing them, though to others it it fairly visible and it is a pain to clean.

I have been wearing glasses for about six months now and the entire time, whenever I wear my glasses for an extended period of time, generally at least an hour and it will start to happen.

It seems to happen mainly on the top inside corners of each lens, on the side facing my eye, though after wearing all day it can spread and sometimes appear on the outside of the lens.

I originally thought that this was something that happens to everyone, though after talking to a few people, none of them have experienced this. The climate doesn't matter, this happens in all seasons.

Is there anyway to stop this from happening, because it is becoming quote tedious.

I apologise if this is in the wrong section, though it seems to be the most relevant to me.

Read more: Sweat builds up on glasses lenses?