Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Which way do my contacts go?

No seriously - I have Freshlook Dimensions lenses and I notice they have a little (TINY!) imprinted letter on the very edge of each lens. I need to know if the print is supposed to face in or out! I know you're normally supposed to be able to tell if a soft lens has flipped inside-out by its curvature and how it feels when it's in, but I really can't tell with these because they're So flimsy compared to my monthly lenses (these are 2-week wears). No matter which way these face, I can see just about the same and either way they're a bit uncomfortable but I'm just getting used to them. Does anyone know?
Added (1). As it turns out, the 3 answers on here are incorrect. I finally got a hold of CIBA the maker of the lenses and they said the letters "fl" should be facing in when the lens is placed on the eye. Sorry guys, no best answer.

Read more: Which way do my contacts go?