Thursday, October 30, 2014

What are my eyes prescription details?

I want to purchase some new spectacles for myself from a website (Smart Buy Glasses).
I know I need single vision distance lenses and the website asks for 3 things:
- Right eye info (Sphere & Cylinder if applicable)
- Left eye info (same)
- Pupillary distance
I also have a report from my eye test done a while ago, but I cannot understand a thing from all those medical terms written there.
I have attached a snapshot of the section on the website where it asks for lens info.
Here is a link to my Dropbox folder with the eye test report: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jritdd1g7eocozl/AACSjqZTyfeomkrfd-hDz6Kma?dl=0
I need to know what I need to select on the website, based on the test.
Thanks.What are my eyes prescription details

Read more: What are my eyes prescription details?