Saturday, October 11, 2014

Tiny bump/irritation on eye ball?

Don't know how to describe this.
I've recently had a number of eye exams and this wasn't picked up.

However, recently I felt like something was in my eye. After close inspection in the mirror next to a powerful light, I noticed that in the area where it feels like something is in my eye (upper part of my iris) is a tiny lump. Clear looking. About as big as a tiny grain of sand.

I felt it a few weeks ago after wearing contact lenses. A few days later I didn't feel it any more.
It's back again today, I think because I wore lenses on Monday night. (soft acuve dailies)

What is it called? Is there a name for it? Does it ever actually go away? (bearing in mind it's back in the exact same place as before)

Do I need to go back to the Eye Doctor?

Read more: Tiny bump/irritation on eye ball?