Wednesday, October 8, 2014

How to apply contact lenses?

I've just gotten my lenses today and I've been trying to put them on for over an hour now, but still didn't get close to it. Whenever I try to put it in my eye it gets stuck on my finger and it doesn't go off. It's not dry, it's wet, and whenever I put it in my eye I start to blink so much it just sticks the lenses on my finger again, but even if I don't blink at all, they still get stuck on my finger, so it's like the same thing happening. It doesn't matter if I put it in gently or a bit hard, they will ALWAYS end up being stuck on my finger. I'm really annoyed, I can't prevent them from getting stuck on my finger all the time. I want the lenses in my eyes so badly but I really hate putting them in.

Read more: How to apply contact lenses?