Friday, October 10, 2014

Renu vs Opti-Free Pros and Cons of both brand?

I've been using Opti-Free Replenish for awhile and then i switched to Renu Multiplus solution yesterday.
I would say Opti-Free is more soothing and water-like with no smell.
Renu is kind of smells like alcohol and feels more like a rubricant rather than a clean solution.
However, because it feels like a rubricant, after i soak them in Renu; the lenses feel like brand new (just opened). (you know when you open a new set of lenses it is all slippery and stuff? I don't know if you guys feel that way). And what about it?
I think it's much comfortable during the day because lenses don't feel dry.
I just want to know what other people thinks because i've heard a lot of bad stuff about B&L brand.
Which one would you guys prefer?

Read more: Renu vs Opti-Free Pros and Cons of both brand?