Saturday, September 27, 2014

I am a hyperope but distant vision is blurry?

I've always thought I am myopic but discovered after an eye exam that i have a power of +0.50 for distance. Wearing the corrective lens of +0.50 OU helped my eyestrain but i find it a bit blurry compared to not wearing my spectacles. But without spectacles i get eyestrain easily.

my opto told me that i have a early onset of presbyopia. My rx is +0.50 OU distance and +0.75OU near
no astigmatism, cataract or glaucoma or other eye diseases
blood pressure n blood sugar within normal

complaints: eyestrain when reading after 10mins, looking at people at close distance, photophobic and motion sickness ( riding a car, in crowded places where there are alot of people moving, looking at children running around)

I am a 38y.o. Female

Read more: I am a hyperope but distant vision is blurry?