Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Can't see clearly with contact lens?

Hi, I just spent all my savings to get a pair of soft toric contact lens,a week ago.I've got myopic astigmatism in both eyes(1 Dioptre and 1 cylinder). The initial days gave me watery eyes and my vision got foggy after a few hours of wearing contacts( I could also see bright rainbows around all bright objects).It got alright after 4 days but now my vision seems to have degraded horribly. I can't even see things at even close proximity (50 mtrs) which I could when I wore glasses.Speaking of which, My glasses don't seem to work neither.I'm afraid the refractive error on my eyes just got worse.So here's the question. I don't have money to spend on contacts with new prescriptions. My optometrist had given me yearly lenses and is it possible to change the power on those lenses to suit my new requirements? And if you should know.I've even started doing some eye exercises hoping to revert my eyes at least to the state they were when I got the contacts.

Read more: Can't see clearly with contact lens?