Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I'm so in love with someone that I want to be them?

For the last 4/5 years I've been so ridiculously in love with Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides, to the point where I've spent considerable amounts of money on trying to look like him, I buy clothes like his, cut my hair like his, do my makeup like his, and even wear contact lenses to make my eyes the same colour as his.
I don't know if I'm the only person who feels like this as everyone I've explained it to just thinks I'm weird, has anyone else experienced something like this?
Also, I'm not just in love with him because I think he's attractive, it's everything about him, the way he talks, the way he acts, how he feels about music, how loving he is towards his fans, as well as the things that he supports and believes in.
By the way I'm 18 so I'm not just some little girl who's going through a phase.
Basically what I'm asking is: has this ever happened to you and to what extent? How did you get over it? And how did you explain it to other people?
Any help would be great,
Unless you're gonna post some smart-*** comment that no one cares about.
Just serious answers please.
Thanks <3

Read more: I'm so in love with someone that I want to be them?