Saturday, July 12, 2014

RGP contact lens for first time?

I have prescription -14.5D with 3 Cylinder in left eye and -9D with 1.75 Cylinder in right eye. I have been using spherical contact lens for past one year, what i felt is that using the lense in normal environment such as playing football,going for a walk is awsome as compared to spectacles. But when i use computer and read book everthing look awkard i need to bring it closer.So, doctor given me two option to get quality vision.Yearly Toric Soft Lens that will completely correct my vison or RGP lens. Doctor also said that RGP lens will give quality vision as compared to soft toric. But i am also prefering RGP as it is much less cost as compared to its toric counter part. NOW MY QUERY IS THAT IS RGP IS VERY PAINFUL COMPARED TO SOFT LENS THAT I AM USING NOW? WILL MY EYE BE BLOODSHOT All THE TIME IF I USE RGP OR IT WILL Accommodate OVER TIME? Please SUGGEST WHAT TO GO FOR AS TORIC IS VERY EXPENSIVE FOR ME WITH THE ABOVE PRESCRIPTION?

Read more: RGP contact lens for first time?