Thursday, July 10, 2014

How To Put In A Contact Lens? - 1

For the longest time, I've had glasses. I'm a guy and I've been wearing glasses since first grade because my eyesight is terrible.

But now, I want to change my image. I want to get contacts. There's one small problem, though.

I can't get the contact in my eye. I have very long eye lashes, especially for a guy, and I think this effects how I could successfully put a contact in my eye. My eye just doesn't want to accept it and shuts itself.

I went to an eye doctor's office and the lady working there told me to put my arm behind my head and reach around to put it in my eye… Which I think is probably the stupidest thing ever.

How can I train my eye to successfully accept a contact?
How do I correctly put in a contact lens?

Read more: How To Put In A Contact Lens? - 1