Monday, July 7, 2014

Is it okay if I touch my eyes few times without washing my hands?

Yes, I know it sounds stupid. Actually I do that because I'm practicing putting contact lens without the lens, I just open my eye and touch the left eye for 3-4 times, I don't wash my hands but it's not super dirty. I start putting the contact len on my left eye the day after, the cl was on my eye and it doesn't hurt (weird feeling not hurt). Then I take the cl out of my left eye, it start to hurt juust a little little bit for 15 minutes. Is it my fault that I touch my eye or is it because thats the first time i wear lens so it feels like that? I'm scared that my left eye will go blind >_< (my left eye kinda feel weird today) aaabd sorry that i write so long:p

Read more: Is it okay if I touch my eyes few times without washing my hands?