Monday, May 5, 2014

Should I throw away my circle lenses?


Hi! I am not an English native speaker, so I excuse myself for any error.

I bought purple circle lenses but I haven't tried it since I bought it but I have been cleaning it with contact lenses solution. My sister told me that if I don't wear it daily, it should be okay if I don't clean it for a maximum of 3 days. But there was a circumstance in which my sister cleaned her circle lenses after 1 week and after she cleaned it and waited around 6 hours (the time recommended that you should wait before wearing it) and then tried it on, it hasn't caused her any trouble or infection since she also doesn't wear it daily.

Now, the problem is that I left my circle lenses in a rented apartment and I cleaned it on a Friday and I had to go to my parents' house for a week but I can't return until this Monday, which will be around 10 days that I haven't cleaned it since then. So, will it be okay if I clean it and be able to wear it again or should I throw it away and buy a new pair?

Answer as soon as possible, please. Thanks beforehand!

Read more: Should I throw away my circle lenses?