Monday, May 5, 2014

Are soleko contacts safe?


I live in the United States but i'm interested in the Italian brand Soleko Queen’s Solitaire. I'm little hesitant about ordering these lenses because I've read a few horror stories about how people had damaged their eyes wearing circle lenses. Even though these aren't circle lenses, the fact that i have to order them via the internet from another country makes me a little leery…

The website that i would like to order from is http://www.lensmarketplace.com/

So I want to know from you;

Has anyone had a bad experience while wearing these lenses?

How many of you have worn these lenses for at least 3 months? Any changes in your eye health/condition?

How many of you have tried the other contacts sold on this website like; adore, waicon, solotica, etc? What were your experience with them?

P.S. I already wear contacts and know to wash hands first, change solution, air out contact container, etc. However, my prescription expired so I'm going to get another eye exam for this year. How difficult will it be to find an Optometrist willing to fit non FDA approved contacts?

Read more: Are soleko contacts safe?