Saturday, May 10, 2014

Advice on first time contact lenses?


i had a trial today at the opticians where they basically could see if i could put the lenses in/take them out before i got them.
i sat and tried over and over again to get them in but i just cant get the lense in. I get so insanely close to doing it and it's almost like it just gets stuck there and i cant move it any further towards my eye.
i never expected to have as much trouble with it, i'm not afraid of touching my eye and i know it wont hurt to put them in but i just cant make myself do it. I kept on hesitating.

i'm going back to try again in a couple of days.
i wanted to ask this, if anyone reading this wears contact lenses, did you find it difficult to put them in on the first day/trial? How did you get over it?

i've been wearing glasses for nearly 10 years and having to wear them is still annoying, so i would really love to get contacts.
thanks in advance!

Read more: Advice on first time contact lenses?