Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Where can I buy corrective contact lenses without a prescription?


Hello~ I've run out of contact lenses and need to buy a new box, but my prescription just expired a couple weeks ago. My pharmacy (and every website I've visited) won't let me buy a new box without a renewal of my prescription, but I just don't have the money to have an eye exam right now. I barely have the money to buy a new box of contacts. I plan on having an eye exam within the next three months, though, but these contacts I'm wearing right now are old enough as they are.

Does anyone know a website that sells corrective contact lenses (not colored) without the need to verify my prescription? And just to let you know, my eyesight hasn't changed, so there isn't any danger. Each time my prescription changed, I've been able to tell, and it hasn't now.

I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thank you. ^^

Read more: Where can I buy corrective contact lenses without a prescription?